Hello! These products are meant for ages 6 months to one year. Having a little one is expensive. They are constantly growing out of things, and need additional products at every stage of their life. These products are ones we use time and time again. I would recommend to any momma or to add on a baby registry!
- Chicco Quick Seat Hook on High Chair: We LOVE this high chair! You can wash the top cover & it is great to hook on your kitchen island or table. Our friend had this, and I love how it is not bulky like normal high chairs. You can use this chair up to 35 lbs.
- Boppy Shopping Cart Cover: We get SO many compliments & questions about this seat cover when we are out and about. You are able to use this over a high chair, and also in a shopping cart. I love this because it covers up all the germs & also when she is eating in a high chair at a restaurant/ this cover really catches all the food she is dropping & causes less of a mess to pick up on the floor. You can also throw this in the washer!
- Nose Frida : This product is a little nasty, but a must have when your little one is sick and can’t blow their nose yet. This was recommended by our pediatrician. We have tried many other products and this has worked the best.
- Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish: This plate is PERFECT. I was looking for something we could take on the go or at a restaurant to set on the table. You can throw this in the diaper bag (when she is finished I put in it a gallon size bag and back into her diaper bag). This plate is perfect because of the suction underneath, she can’t flip it over. We also use it at home because of the nifty food dividers. Can’t have enough of these plates!
- Stride Rite Sneaker: We have bought TONS of impractical shoes- ones are not comfy or easy to walk in. I love these because they have traction at the bottom so little love won’t slip.