Hi guys! Thank you for stopping by! This past weekend we made the trip out to Skagit Valley to check out the tulip festival and it was AMAZING, per usual. I highly recommend if you visit Seattle in April to head that way. (It’s about an hour north of Seattle…if you leave at an off time, and don’t hit any traffic.) I LOVE going every year. I thought this year Avery would love to see all the blooms, because last year she was a newborn. But, instead she was more excited to run around in the big grass field, and she wasn’t phased by the tulips. Maybe next year she will be more interested. 😉 (see the picture below)
I thought it would be a great idea to come up with a few Mother’s Day gift ideas if you still are looking for something special for your mother, grandma, or sister. Please leave a comment if you have a great gift idea that I missed.
- APL Running Shoes: I have seen everyone RAVE about these, but I don’t personally own them because I don’t want to spend this much money on myself. These are an investment. 😉
2. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: I promise, this product gives your hair SO much volume. It is pricey, but lasts forever and smells amazing. Anything Oribe I love.
3. Magnolia Bloom Candle & Diffuser: One of my favorite scents. I always get so many compliments on the smell. It’s a very floral and feminine scent, anyone would love this!
4. Tiny Tags Jewelry: May 5th is the last day to order a gift to receive it by Mother’s Day. (see below) I have a necklace with my daughter’s initials. It is so meaningful, and they make amazing quality pieces that will last a lifetime.
5. Daily Devotional: My sweet sister gifted me with a new devotional to read, and it is such a great gift!
I also wanted to share about our April Date Night In Box. This has been the best one yet! The box had a garden/plant theme, and that is right up my alley. I am such a crazy plant lady. We planted our own herbs in a pot, played a card game where we were asked a number of random questions, and were able to talk about and set goals for ourselves. It also came with a soy vanilla candle that smelled amazing. It also made us think back on some special memories. This box is such a get conversation starter, and you really connect with your spouse. I cannot say enough about “watering” your relationship, and to always show up for one another.
That’s all for now. Check back in a few weeks for a travel guide I have planned!
Thank you for reading along,