Hello Friends! How is it Thursday already? Today I am chatting about one of my favorite places to shop maternity clothing and sharing some of my favorite products I have been using during my pregnancy.
Outfit Details: So how perfect is this dress for fall time? To be honest, my go-to maternity look as of lately has been dresses. I tried as long as I could to avoid buying maternity clothes, and honestly regretting it, because Pink Blush offers clothing that is so comfortable and affordable! Pink Blush offers maternity denim, on-trend tops, and even non-maternity clothes! (I am already eyeing up a few items to purchase postpartum!) I am wearing a size medium in this dress, and you can find it here. I dressed it up with booties, but I can’t wait to style this with a flannel and rainboots!
October Beauty Finds:
1. Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser: This is the only cleanser that I brought on our cross country road trip, so I tried it out for a good three weeks straight, and it really impressed me. My skin has been a little stranger than normal with all the hormonal changes in pregnancy, and this is a winner!
2. Fleshpoint MAC lipstick: My go-to nude lipstick. The perfect color! When I am feeling extra tired and don’t feel like getting ready, I throw on some lipstick and instantly feel glammed up!
3. Real Techniques Beauty Sponge– WOW is all I can say. I used to use the Beauty Blender Sponge, and then came across this sponge at Ulta. This blends your foundation so beautifully, and did I mention HALF the price as the beauty blender!
4. Bio Oil– Starting in my second trimester, I started seeing stretch marks in places I never thought would appear. Bio Oil has been my life saver! Just make sure not to get oil on clothes; it’s difficult to get out. I also tried Palmers, but I felt Bio Oil was more effective. Burt’s bees belly balm is next on my list to try. *I will report back if I love that product more.
5. Rainbow Light Prenatal One– My favorite prenatal vitamins I’ve tried, and trust me I’ve tried a TON. A lot of prenatal vitamins made me SUPER nauseous. I love that these are full with REAL nutrients for baby girl, an increase in energy, and I have noticed my hair looks a lot healthier.
6. Snoogle Chic Pregnancy Pillow: Getting “good” sleep this third trimester has been a bit of a challenge. I noticed myself waking up with back aches until I purchased this pillow. Definitely worth every penny! This pillow supports the bump and my back.
Have a great weekend friends! Let me know some of YOUR favorite momma beauty finds!
Thank you Karya Schanilec for shooting these beautiful maternity photos!