Happy Holidays, friends! This is my FAVORITE time of the year. I find so much joy in finding the perfect gift for the ones I love most. Whether you are shopping for your friend, mother, or sister they will be sure to love any of these items. I personally own or I am eyeing up each of these items. This guide was made with a lot of love, and I hope you it helps you out with your holiday shopping!
1. Oribe Classics Set: I have been using this brand of shampoo, dry shampoo, and texturizing spray for a year now. I keep trying other brands, but I swear by this one. It also smells amazing too. It is pricey for hair products, but they will last you a while.
2. Magnolia Bloom Candle and Capri Blue Candle: Every gal loves a quality candle! I couldn’t just pick one. I have both of these in my room & switch of between them so they won’t run out too quickly. If you love fresh, floral scents you will love these! I have gifted them so many times.
3. Apple Watch: I have the first generation apple watch, and I wear it every day. Whether you need some extra motivation to keep moving during the day, or a tracker to log your miles I highly recommend.
4. Amazon Echo Alexa: I was totally against Alexa for the longest time, but our new home came with one so we were kind of forced to try one out. She is now one of my best friends. 😉 She really helps me out in the kitchen. Any momma who needs an extra hand would love this gift.
5. GHD Curling Iron: I got this for Christmas last year, and it is still running strong. The curls seriously last in my hair for three days straight. It is an investment, but one that will last years & will not ruin your hair.
6. Patagonia Fleece Jacket: This is an item I am eyeing up. I have an older Patagonia jacket & I love how warm it keeps you compared to other performance jackets.
7. Girl Wash Your Face: I have seen some mixed reviews about this book. I personally enjoyed it. It was a light read, and I ended the book with a positive mind. Any lady that is going through a rough patch or needs some good vibes sent her way would really enjoy this book.
8. Sperry Duck Boot: This is a gift I got for myself this year. 🙂 I went through a PNW winter last year in hunter boots, and I needed something a bit warmer. I think these are adorable. I also found these similar boots & if you use the code “FRIEND” you will receive 30% off!
9. My Running Shoes: I swear by these. I purchased them when Saucony was running a sale and they are so comfy! I am never in pain after a run because of these. My nike running shoes were not cutting it. 😉
10. Bath Tub Caddy: Last but not least, I love reading in the bath after a long day. I started listening to podcasts as well so this caddy would be a perfect to set a candle, my phone & a book on.