Hi friends! My little girl is growing fast. She is now a little person with lots of personality! Watching her change has been the best thing I have ever experienced. She is giggling, rolling over, and starting to observe things around her. I think our yellow lab is her best friend. She gives her the biggest smiles and it melts my heart.
(That smile makes my heart melt. She has me wrapped around her little finger.) I wanted to share some products we have been using the most:
- Halo Wearable Blanket: Little love does not like to be swaddled anymore. She prefers to have her arms out, so these wearable blankets have worked great! These keep her warm while she sleeps.
- Baby Shusher Soother: This product is awesome. I didn’t get this until she was about three months old, and I only use it during car rides or bedtime routine. It really calms her down and hints that it’s time for a nap or bedtime.
- Milk Snob Cover: I already shared this before. I just purchased another cover in blush, because I used her first cover so much. This cover you can use over a car seat to keep germs and stranger dangers away. You can also use this as a cover for nursing, and lastly, put in a shopping cart as a liner.
- Graco Bumper Jumper– She’s finally old enough to use this! I can really tell a difference of how much stronger Avery’s legs have gotten after she started using this jumper. She has THE BEST time being able to stand on her own, and it is the best entertainment to watch her!
- Zip Sleep & Play Outfits– You will thank me later. When little love is hungry right before bed and I’m trying to dress her after bath time she doesn’t want to wait for me to dress her in an outfit that has a million snaps. So, dressing her up in an outfit with one zip saves so much time.
Thats all for now, stay turned for a six-month update!