We’re approaching Father’s day weekend, and you still have a few days to order that last minute gift for that special man in your life! Here are a few things I have been eyeing up, or past gifts I have bought Doug that are great quality.
- Sperry Shoes: For the nautical dad! The first pair Doug owns, and wears constantly! I can assure you they are comfortable, and a great price. The second pair I thought would be a great casual option.
- Adidas Running Shoes: For the sporty dad! Everyone could use a new pair of running shoes! Whether your man is training for a race, or running a quick errand these are the perfect shoe!
- Hydro Flask Coffee Mug: For the busy dad! No dad can ever have enough travel coffee mugs for that morning commute! What better way to start your morning that a warm cup of coffee? Doug has this same mug in blue, and uses it daily! I highly recommend.
- Capital Gaines By Chip Gaines: HUGE fan of anything “Fixer Upper”. I know Doug would enjoy reading this easy read before bedtime!
- Monogram Wallet: Last but not least, LOVE this wallet. Some might think this gift might be boring, but every man needs ones and I know hates buying one. This wallet looks like great quality, and will last for a while. I also linked this Tiffany & Co wallet. While it is an investment, I purchased this one for Doug 4 years ago, and it still looks brand new!
(Photo By: Karya Schanilec Photography)